How to read deleted messages on whatsapp – More than half of India’s population currently uses WhatsApp. There are many features on the platform of Whatsapp, which are of great use to the users. One of these is the Delete for Everyone feature. Through this feature, users can delete any message sent to everyone. But it is not an easy task to read deleted messages, and there is no such feature on WhatsApp, so deleted messages can be read. In this news, we will tell you a unique way, with the help of which you will be able to read deleted messages on WhatsApp easily. Let’s know the complete trick.
How to read deleted messages on WhatsApp
- To read deleted messages, first, go to Google Play Store
- From here, you download the Notisave app
- After downloading the app, log in with WhatsApp
- Now you will see the icon of WhatsApp on the home screen of the app. Click on it.
- Here you can read messages that were deleted for everyone
- Not only this, but you can also recover deleted photos and videos through this app.
Note: Notisave is a third party app. Use this app at your own risk. This trick is only for Android users.
For your information, let us tell you that WhatsApp had released the mute video feature some time ago. The speciality of this feature is that users can mute the video before sending it. When other users get the video, they will not hear any sound of the video. At the same time, the company believes that all users will benefit significantly from this feature.
Earlier, the Disappearing Messages feature was released for all users. The beauty of this feature is that once it is activated, messages, photos and videos sent on WhatsApp are automatically deleted after a week.