In today’s time, the use of instant messaging app WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Facebook, etc., for the conversation, including the English language, has now increased the trend of regional languages on social media. The use of social media has increased due to cheaper internet rates. To communicate among ourselves, we are using social media platforms fiercely. During WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram and Facebook, most messages are sent in the English language. But now, the trend of regional languages has also increased on social media, due to which they are also being used in conversation. If you also want to talk on social media in your regional language, we tell you it’s the easy way. Now you are thinking about how this will happen. After all, then you do not need to think much in such a situation. You will be advised to download a keyboard that supports Hindi typing. Through Gboard, Go keyboard etc., users can include other languages in the keyboard. By the way, it sounds pretty easy to hear if the reality is something else. It isn’t easy to type in Hindi using the Hindi keyboard. While typing in Hindi is relatively easy using the English keyboard.
Users only have to type a Hindi word or sentence in English through the English keyboard, and the keyboard does the rest. Now perhaps you have understood this, so let’s know how it will work on a smartphone.
Follow these steps
- First of all, you have to open the Google Play store on your smartphone and then download the Google Indic Keyboard app.
- Once this app is installed on your phone, you have to go to the settings and tap on the language and input options.
- Now you have to tap on your existing keyboard and then tap on the keyboard. (In this, you have to see and select the Google Indic Keyboard).
- Now you have to go back to the language and input options. Tap on the existing keyboard and select English and Indic language options.
- After doing this process, you have to go to any messaging app and start typing Hindi in English. That keyboard will automatically convert them to Hindi or any other selected language.