Xiaomi has finally launched its most awaited smartphone Redmi Note 10S in India. The sale of the phone will begin on May 18. Know about the price and special specifications of the phone
Redmi Note 10S Launch: Xiaomi has launched its most awaited smartphone Redmi Note 10S in India after a long wait. This mid-range smartphone features a 6.43-inch AMOLED display, 64-megapixel quad-camera setup, powerful MediaTek Helio G95 processor and IP53 dust and water resistance rating, 33W fast charging sport with 5,000mAh battery. In addition to the Redmi Note 10S, Xiaomi has also launched its first smartwatch, the Redmi Watch, with a great look and cool features.
Why Redmi Note 10S smartphone is special
- The Redmi Note 10S features a 6.43-inch Full HD + AMOLED display with 2400 × 1080 pixels. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 at the top.
- The phone is equipped with the MediaTek Helio G95 SoC, paired with the ARM Mali G76 MC4 GPU. It comes with 64GB / 128GB internal storage with 6GB of RAM.
- The phone is equipped with an IP53 rating, i.e., it is dust and water-resistant. It comes with stereo speakers and a 3.5mm headphone jack with high-res audio certification.
- This is the first phone from the company that runs MIUI 12.5 on Android 11. The phone has a 5,000mAh battery, which comes with 33W fast charging support.
- For security, the phone also features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor with facial recognition. It also comes with a multi-functional NFC and IR blaster.
- The Redmi Note 10S is a quad-camera setup at the back, with a 64-megapixel primary wide-angle sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfies, it has a 13-megapixel sensor.
- The Redmi Note 10S is priced at Rs 14,999 for the base 6GB + 64GB storage variant and Rs 15,999 for the 6GB + 128GB storage variant. The sale of the phone will begin on May 18. It can be purchased from Mi.com, Amazon, and offline stores.
- The phone will be made available in Ocean Blue, Onyx Gray, and Pebble White color options.
- In the coming days, Xiaomi will launch many great smartphones of its Redmi and Mi brand, which will be in the budget and mid-range as well as the premium segment.